2013년 1월 4일 금요일

Self Introduction


HI, my name is Nam Do Hyun, and welcome to my blog. 





For my first post, I'd like to introduce myself. My favorite food is lasagna and carbonara. Actually I like
every cheesey food.






 I've also been to India. India has many interesting thing to see like the Tajmahal.










Also I have a dog. My dog's name is quiche. He is very cute and playful, but sometimes very naughty. Thank you for reading my blog. I think you got some information about me.









댓글 7개:

  1. The reason why you like cheesy food is because your cheesy.

    답글삭제
  2. 작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

    답글삭제
  3. I didn't know you had a dog.
    I want to have a dog.:(

    답글삭제
  4. Hi Do Hyun,

    i enjoyed learning more aabout you from your post. The pictures are a nice touch. Next time try to write a little more.

    답글삭제
  5. Hi!
    It is good to know better about you from this self-introduction. India is really a good place to visit. Also, good use of pictures! I look forward to reading your future posts.

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제
  6. my favorite food are.
    cheesy.
    India has many interesting things to see.
    Compare these corrections with your original ones.
    It is your first English blog so I should not discourage you by pointing out all grammatical mistakes. I only did to help you Son.
    So don't take it too personally. I love you more than anyone in the world except God. kkk

    답글삭제